Today you are one step closer to a new YOU where you feel empowered and on a positive path toward healing, growth, and improved relationships.
As a solution-oriented therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential, and lead a life worth celebrating. Some clients describe my approach as "positive psychology" because it is optimistic and empowering. I help clients flesh out a strong vision of their possibilities, then help them take steps toward living into that empowered future. The possibilities for a fulfilling life are real for everybody, and I help clients turn those possibilities into a reality that is tailor-made for their unique circumstances.
Are you fed up with settling with a life or relationship that is just "meh"?
- Perhaps you have felt like you and your partner fight about the same things over and over again. Perhaps you never fight, but you also don't feel connected. Perhaps your kids or busy work life have come in the way of you and your partner feeling that old "spark".
- Have you been feeling numb, overwhelmed, or irritable?
- Have you had unexplainable crying spells?
- Are you riddled by worry? Do you have difficulty sleeping, working, or relaxing because your mind won't "turn off"?
- Do you feel unmotivated to do things you used to enjoy doing?
- Have you experienced a recent stressful life or religious transition?
- Do you have a hard time finding anything positive to say about yourself. Have you noticed a near constant inner-critic voice?
- Does perfectionism present a problem to you?
- Do you suffer from a chronic illness, chronic pain, or chronic unexplained physical symptoms, that are causing you distress?
- Have your attempts at weight loss only ended in failure and self-loathing?
- Do you regularly mindlessly eat, or eat in response to stress, loneliness, boredom, or procrastination?
I specialize in helping clients with the above challenges. If one or more of those descriptions fits you, know that everyone has battles to fight and hurdles to overcome at some point. No matter your struggle, you should know that there is hope for a better tomorrow.
While you may feel "stuck" in your current situation, it is not hopeless. In fact, simply by seeking out professional counseling, you are showing yourself that you have the potential to get to a better place. You can feel confident that this courageous first step will help you discover (or re-discover) the better YOU.
Together, I can help you start living a more meaningful, fulfilling, and connected life.
Emily Sullivan, M.A. LMFT, CPT, is a Licensed Psychotherapist and Wellness Coach. She specializes in working with women to improve their mental wellness, physical health, and relationship satisfaction.
Hope and Healing for Women
If you’re interested in becoming a healthier, happier, more fulfilled you, I’d love to work with you every step of the way.
Thrive Counseling Solutions is a safe place for people of all ages, genders, cultures, religions, sexual orientations and walks of life. Providing services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Gallatin, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Mount Juliet, Portland, Springfield, Cotton Town, Cross Plains, Greenbriar, Cooperstown, Madison, White House, Lafayette, Hartsville, Joelton, and around Sumner County, Davidson County, Wilson County, Trous County, Macon County, Robertson County, and Smith County.