Today you are one step closer to a new YOU where you feel empowered and on a positive path toward healing, growth, and improved relationships.
As a solution-oriented therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential, and lead a life worth celebrating. Some clients describe my approach as "positive psychology" because it is optimistic and empowering. I help clients flesh out a strong vision of their possibilities, then help them take steps toward living into that empowered future. The possibilities for a fulfilling life are real for everybody, and I help clients turn those possibilities into a reality that is tailor-made for their unique circumstances.
Are you fed up with settling with a life or relationship that is just "meh"?
- Perhaps you have felt like you and your partner fight about the same things over and over again. Perhaps you never fight, but you also don't feel connected. Perhaps your kids or busy work life have come in the way of you and your partner feeling that old "spark".
- Have you been feeling numb, overwhelmed, or irritable?
- Have you had unexplainable crying spells?
- Are you riddled by worry? Do you have difficulty sleeping, working, or relaxing because your mind won't "turn off"?
- Do you feel unmotivated to do things you used to enjoy doing?
- Have you experienced a recent stressful life or religious transition?
- Do you have a hard time finding anything positive to say about yourself. Have you noticed a near constant inner-critic voice?
- Does perfectionism present a problem to you?
- Do you suffer from a chronic illness, chronic pain, or chronic unexplained physical symptoms, that are causing you distress?
- Have your attempts at weight loss only ended in failure and self-loathing?
- Do you regularly mindlessly eat, or eat in response to stress, loneliness, boredom, or procrastination?
I specialize in helping clients with the above challenges. If one or more of those descriptions fits you, know that everyone has battles to fight and hurdles to overcome at some point. No matter your struggle, you should know that there is hope for a better tomorrow.
While you may feel "stuck" in your current situation, it is not hopeless. In fact, simply by seeking out professional counseling, you are showing yourself that you have the potential to get to a better place. You can feel confident that this courageous first step will help you discover (or re-discover) the better YOU.
Together, I can help you start living a more meaningful, fulfilling, and connected life.
Places to Get Started
From exhausted and feeling a loss of control to rejuvenated & healed.
My practice specializes in treating:
- COUPLES who want to fight less and connect more, who want to learn how to understand each other better, and to deepen their EMOTIONAL INTIMACY.
- Individuals seeking insight about how to improve their romantic and committed RELATIONSHIPS.
- Individuals riddled with symptoms of DEPRESSION & ANXIETY.
- Individuals & couples seeking a HEALTHIER LIFE: those who are sick of yo-yo diets and failed fitness resolutions. People who want to create and maintain healthy lifestyle habits.
- Individuals struggling with emotional, mindless, and BINGE EATING.
- Individuals struggling to maintain an EXERCISE PROGRAM that they enjoy.
- Individuals struggling with a LIFE TRANSITION, such as a move, divorce, new job, new parent, blended family, religious transition, or loss & grief.
- Individuals seeking coping skills to deal with CHRONIC PAIN, CHRONIC ILLNESS, OR AGING with grace and vitality.
Through years of experience, I have become confident that no problem is too great to overcome. Through therapy, there is always a way to address the issues you face and learn coping strategies to help you both right now and in the future.
If you’re interested in becoming a better, happier, more fulfilled you, I’d love to work with you every step of the way.